PHX Minerals (PHX) Announces 5M Share Public Offering Of Shares Of Common Stock
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) ("PHX" or the "Company") announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock (the "Common Stock Offering"). PHX also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 750,000 additional shares of common stock.
PHX intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for a pending acquisition and for general corporate purposes.
Stifel is acting as the book-running manager for the offering, and Northland Capital Markets and Seaport Global Securities are acting as co-managers.
The offering of these securities is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus and prospectus supplement. A copy of the prospectus and prospectus supplement relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Syndicate Department, One South Street, 15th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202, by email: SyndProspectus@stifel.com or by telephone: (855) 300-7136.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Valneva SE (VLAN) Prices 2.318M ADS IPO at $26.41/ADS
- RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, S3, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!