PACCAR (PCAR) Provides Business Update; Estimates Q3 Deliveries at 33,000 Vehicles
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The ongoing global semiconductor shortage continues to affect some industries including the automotive sector. The semiconductor shortage has reduced PACCAR’s (NASDAQ: PCAR) truck deliveries in the third quarter of 2021 by approximately 7,000 vehicles. PACCAR’s third quarter 2021 truck deliveries are estimated to be approximately 33,000 vehicles, compared to 40,100 vehicles delivered in the second quarter of 2021.
PACCAR anticipates that the semiconductor shortage and associated production inefficiencies will continue in the fourth quarter. PACCAR expects global truck production to strengthen when the supply disruptions are resolved. Global demand for the new Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF trucks is very strong.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced powertrains, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PACCAR (PCAR) PT Lowered to $87 at Morgan Stanley
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Appoints Harry C. Curtis to its Board
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Adds Doug Cook as Chief Technology Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!