PACCAR (PCAR) Provides Business Update; Estimates Q3 Deliveries at 33,000 Vehicles
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The ongoing global semiconductor shortage continues to affect some industries including the automotive sector. The semiconductor shortage has reduced PACCAR’s (NASDAQ: PCAR) truck deliveries in the third quarter of 2021 by approximately 7,000 vehicles. PACCAR’s third quarter 2021 truck deliveries are estimated to be approximately 33,000 vehicles, compared to 40,100 vehicles delivered in the second quarter of 2021.
PACCAR anticipates that the semiconductor shortage and associated production inefficiencies will continue in the fourth quarter. PACCAR expects global truck production to strengthen when the supply disruptions are resolved. Global demand for the new Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF trucks is very strong.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced powertrains, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) Announces Late-Breaking Abstract and Poster Presentation on Positive Preclinical Data For TSHA-105
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) and The Cordish Companies Announce Strategic Relationship: GLPI to Acquire the Real Estate Assets of Three Cordish Live! Casino Properties for $1.81 Billion
- CGI Group (GIB) to acquire Unico
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!