Osisko Gold Royalties (OR) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.07
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Osisko Gold Royalties (NYSE: OR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.07 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.76 million, versus $38.92 million reported last year.
- Earned 18,829 GEOs1, excluding 1,754 GEOs from the Renard diamond stream;
- Record revenues from royalties and streams of $48.8 million (Q4 2019 – $38.9 million);
- Cash flows from operating activities of $32.6 million (Q4 2019 – $17.2 million);
- Cash operating margin2 of 94% from royalty and stream interests;
- Net earnings attributable to Osisko’s shareholders of $4.6 million, $0.03 per basic share; and
- Adjusted earnings3 of $12.0 million or $0.07 per basic share (Q4 2019 – $10.3 million, $0.07 per basic share);
Sandeep Singh, President and CEO of Osisko commented on the activities of the fourth quarter of 2020: “Despite mine shutdowns associated with COVID-19 in the first half of the year, Osisko achieved record revenues and cash flows. Our asset base is performing well, with several recent positive developments, including a major catalyst on the Odyssey underground project extending production from our flagship Canadian Malartic asset for decades. Elsewhere, our partners are replacing reserves, extending mine lives, outlining new discoveries and announcing, or further justifying, mine expansions. The fourth quarter marked the last quarter where we invested directly into the Cariboo project. Through the creation of Osisko Development, we added significant value while simplifying our business going forward. We start the year in excellent shape to unlock value for shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Osisko Gold Royalties (OR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Osisko Releases Inaugural ESG Report and Files Management Information Circular
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance