Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $315 million versus the consensus estimate of $278.69 million.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Net sales of $315.7 million, down $6.7 million, year over year.
- Net Income of $8.9 million, down $10.1 million, year over year.
- Basic EPS of $0.15, down $0.17, year over year.
- Adjusted EPS1 of $0.40, down $0.02, year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 of $66.0 million, up $2.8 million, year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 20.9%, highest level since Q2 2018.
Mr. Painter continued, “When demand was low, we took the opportunity to invest in the reliability of our facilities to ensure that we emerge from this period a stronger company. Throughout the year, we also supported the communities we are privileged to operate within by donating materials to help with pandemic-related needs, and supporting those team members affected by hurricanes in the U.S. These actions in concert with advancing our sustainability strategy are core to our values. In 2021, we will maintain a focus on driving shareholder value through continuing to be responsive to our customers’ needs, advancing our sustainability business goals and investing in select, high-return strategic initiatives to bolster our short and longer-term earnings growth potential.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Hologic (HOLX) to Acquire Mobidiag for Approximately $795 Million