Organovo (ONVO) Enters Multi-Year Research Collaboration Agreement with Merck (MRK)
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
On April 17, 2015, Organovo (NYSE: ONVO) entered into a multi-year research collaboration agreement with Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (NYSE: MRK). The Agreement will give Merck access to Organovo’s commercial exVive3DTM Human Liver Tissue service, and will also involve a collaboration to develop multiple custom tissue models utilizing the Company’s proprietary NovoGen Bioprinting PlatformTM, for use in drug development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Finance Online (JRJC) halted on volatility after spiking 23.6% higher
- iClick Interactive Asia (ICLK) Receives Preliminary Non-Binding Indicative Proposal to Acquire the Company
- Naked Brand (NAKD) Provides Update to Chairman's Address From 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!