Optimizerx Corporation (OPRX) Prices 1.33M Share Common Stock Offering at $49.50/sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OptimizeRx Corporation (Nasdaq: OPRX) (“OptimizeRx”), a leading provider of digital health solutions for life science companies, physicians and patients, today announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering of 1,325,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $49.50 per share. The gross proceeds to OptimizeRx from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by OptimizeRx, are expected to be approximately $65.6 million. OptimizeRx granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 198,750 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about February 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The net proceeds of the offering will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include future acquisitions. OptimizeRx does not have any immediate arrangements, commitments or understandings regarding any future acquisitions.
William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Roth Capital Partners and Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC are acting as financial advisors for the offering.
An automatic shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-252844) relating to the shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on February 8, 2021 and is effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Maxeon (MAXN) Prices $125M Share Offering at $18/Sh
- Mogo (MOGO) Completes Strategic Investment in Crypto Platform, Coinsquare
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Roth Capital, RBC Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!