Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Provides 1Q & FY21 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ooma (NYSE: OOMA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.28 million.
Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue: Total revenue was $44.3 million, up 9% year-over-year. Subscription and services revenue increased to $41.1 million from $37.4 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020 and was 93% of total revenue, primarily driven by growth of Ooma Business.
- Net Income/Loss: GAAP net loss was $0.6 million, or $0.03 per basic and diluted share, compared to GAAP net loss of $2.3 million, or $0.11 per basic and diluted share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020. Non-GAAP net income was $2.8 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $1.0 million, or $0.04 per diluted share in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA: Adjusted EBITDA was $3.6 million, compared to $1.4 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020.
“Ooma delivered strong performance in the fourth quarter and for the full year of fiscal 2021,” said Eric Stang, chief executive officer of Ooma. “Ooma achieved solid growth despite the pandemic, with business subscription services revenues up 27% in fiscal 2021 versus the prior year. During fiscal 2021 Ooma expanded its business services to address larger customers and started to roll out to new countries in Europe. Looking ahead, we believe positive market trends combined with Ooma’s strategy to serve both small businesses and larger businesses with unique solutions provide a solid foundation for continued growth.”
Ooma sees Q1 2022 EPS of $0.07-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.08. Ooma sees Q1 2022 revenue of $44-44.8 million, versus the consensus of $43.21 million.
Ooma sees FY2022 EPS of $0.26-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.47. Ooma sees FY2022 revenue of $182.5-185.5 million, versus the consensus of $167.97 million.
For the first quarter of fiscal 2022, Ooma expects:
- Total revenue in the range of $44.0 million to $44.8 million.
- GAAP net loss in the range of $1.2 million to $1.8 million and GAAP net loss per share in the range of $0.05 to $0.08.
- Non-GAAP net income in the range of $1.8 million to $2.4 million and non-GAAP net income per share in the range of $0.07 to $0.10.
For the full fiscal year 2022, Ooma expects:
- Total revenue in the range of $182.5 million to $185.5 million.
- GAAP net loss in the range of $6.2 million to $8.2 million, and GAAP net loss per share in the range of $0.27 to $0.35
- Non-GAAP net income in the range of $6.5 million to $8.5 million, and non-GAAP net income per share in the range of $0.26 to $0.34.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ooma (OOMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!