OneMain Holdings (OMF) Tops Q4 EPS by 67c
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OneMain Holdings (NYSE: OMF) reported Q4 EPS of $2.67, $0.67 better than the analyst estimate of $2.00.
"Our fourth quarter financial results reflected continued strength across the core drivers of our business, as well as our focused efforts to support customers during this continued period of uncertainty," said Doug Shulman, Chairman and CEO of OneMain. "While the macro environment remains uncertain, we have advanced key strategic initiatives over the past year, and feel confident about our ability to add even more value to our customers, shareholders and other stakeholders as the macro environment stabilizes."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OneMain Holdings (OMF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises (USX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Prelim. Q1 Revenue Misses Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!