OneMain Holdings (OMF) Tops Q4 EPS by 67c
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OneMain Holdings (NYSE: OMF) reported Q4 EPS of $2.67, $0.67 better than the analyst estimate of $2.00.
"Our fourth quarter financial results reflected continued strength across the core drivers of our business, as well as our focused efforts to support customers during this continued period of uncertainty," said Doug Shulman, Chairman and CEO of OneMain. "While the macro environment remains uncertain, we have advanced key strategic initiatives over the past year, and feel confident about our ability to add even more value to our customers, shareholders and other stakeholders as the macro environment stabilizes."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OneMain Holdings (OMF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Inotiv (NOTV) Announces Select Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for Q2
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook