One Stop Systems (OSS) Announces $10 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- Wall St set for lower open as Netflix slides, cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
One Stop Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSS), a leader in specialized high-performance edge computing, announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with an institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 1,497,006 shares of common stock at a purchase price of $6.68 in a registered direct offering priced At-The-Market under Nasdaq rules. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about March 3, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners is acting as lead placement agent for the offering with The Benchmark Company, LLC as co-placement agent. This offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-231513) previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC) Provides Operational Update
- UPDATE: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) on Watch on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesThe Benchmark Company, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!