Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Continued Listing Requirement
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONTX) (“Onconova”), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel products for patients with cancer, announces receipt of notification from Nasdaq that the Company has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) because the Company’s common stock had a closing price of at least $1.00 per share for a minimum 10 consecutive business days. As previously reported, the Company was granted until April 5, 2021 to meet this requirement.
Steven Fruchtman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Onconova Therapeutics, said, “We are pleased that we have regained compliance with Nasdaq’s minimum bid requirement for continued listing of our stock. We appreciate the investor support and confidence we have seen recently. 2021 will continue to be a decisive year for Onconova as ON 123300 enters the clinic in the U.S. in a Phase 1 trial, and we are on target to initiate this trial in patients with advanced cancer in the next few months.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Reports First Patient Dosing in Investigator-Initiated Phase 2 Study of Rigosertib in RDEB-Associated Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- LiveRamp (RAMP) Announces Omar Tawakol to Board
- CN (CNI) Sends Letter to Board of Kansas City Southern (KSU) Regarding Its Superior Proposal