Omeros (OMER) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Omeros (NASDAQ: OMER) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.57), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.57). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.74 million.
“2021 is off to a strong start as we make great progress toward the anticipated launch of narsoplimab for TA-TMA while building momentum with our ophthalmic drug OMIDRIA following CMS’ confirmation of separate payment for OMIDRIA in the ASC setting,” said Gregory A. Demopulos, M.D., Omeros’ chairman and chief executive officer. “Narsoplimab dosing is well underway in the I-SPY COVID-19 platform trial, and the need for a therapeutic to treat critically ill COVID-19 patients is receiving increased focus from both U.S. and international agencies. Looking further across our franchise of complement inhibitors, two other narsoplimab Phase 3 programs are running in IgA nephropathy and aHUS, we expect initial data readout next month from the Phase 1 trial of our MASP-3 inhibitor OMS906, and our subcutaneously delivered long-acting MASP-2 inhibitor OMS1029 is slated to enter the clinic in the first half of next year. Our preclinical programs are also progressing, led by our efforts to deliver a GPR174 inhibitor to the clinic as quickly as possible. With the PDUFA date for narsoplimab in TA-TMA rapidly approaching, we remain committed to bringing a long line of important, first-in-class drugs to market.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Omeros (OMER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) Names Blake Schroeder as its new CEO
- RumbleOn Inc. (RMBL) Appoints Peter Levy, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!