Olo (OLO) and DoorDash (DASH) Sign Multi-Year Agreement, Settle and Dismiss Contract Dispute
- Tech rout set to extend as investors fear rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today, Olo (NYSE: OLO) and DoorDash (NYSE: DASH) have agreed to terms on a new multi-year agreement and reached a resolution on their contract dispute. The new deal will allow the companies to continue to work together on products and features to unlock value for both parties and their shared merchant base. The parties have also agreed to settle and dismiss all of DoorDash’s outstanding legal claims.
“Today’s announcement of a multi-year collaboration with DoorDash reflects our commitment to best serve the restaurant industry,” said Marty Hahnfeld, Chief Customer Officer of Olo. “We look forward to our continued partnership over the years ahead.”
“We are pleased to have resolved this matter and continue to work together for the benefit of our merchants,” said Tom Pickett, Chief Revenue Officer of DoorDash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMV Inc. (IMV) Announces Dr. Michael Kalos to Board
- Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) Misses Q1 EPS by 31c
- TransDigm Group (TDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!