Olink Holding AB (OLK) Prices 17.65M ADS IPO at $20/ADS
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Olink Holding AB (publ) (NASDAQ: OLK) (“Olink” or the “Company”), today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 17,647,058 common shares in the form of American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), including 4,411,764 ADSs to be sold by the selling shareholders, at a price to the public of $20.00 per ADS, with each ADS representing one common share. The gross proceeds of the offering to the Company, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by the Company, are expected to be approximately $264.7 million. The ADSs are expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Market on March 25, 2021. The offering is expected to close on March 29, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The Company will not receive any proceeds from any sales of ADSs in the offering by the selling shareholders. In addition, the underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,647,058 additional ADSs from Knilo InvestCo AB, a selling shareholder.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. SVB Leerink LLC is acting as a joint book-running manager for the offering. BTIG, LLC is acting as co-manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 24, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/16: (GFN) (EBET) (LSCC) Higher; (PHX) (EDIT) (SPNE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!