Olema Pharmaceuticals (OLMA) Says Falsified Information is Circulating on Social Media
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Olema Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Olema” or “Olema Oncology,” Nasdaq: OLMA), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted therapies for women’s cancers, has been alerted to falsified information circulating on social media relating to the company’s planned poster presentation for the Phase 1 dose-escalation portion of the ongoing Phase 1/2 clinical trial of OP-1250 at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS). The falsified poster image was not released or authorized by the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Therapeutics (CKPT) Registration-Enabling Trial of Cosibelimab in Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma Met its Primary Endpoint
- NBT Bancorp (NBTB) Appoints Heidi M. Hoeller to its Board
- Unicycive Therapeutics, Inc (UNCY) granted European patent number EP2194028: "Rare earth metal compounds, methods of making, and methods of using the same - PatentGrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!