Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Old Point Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OPOF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enbridge (ENB) Declares C$0.835 Quarterly Dividend
- Stepan Co. (SCL) Declares $0.305 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!