Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Old Point Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OPOF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 27, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- SPX Flow (FLOW) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!