Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall on U.S. crude stock build, Delta variant spread
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Old Point Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OPOF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 27, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 2, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Announces $200M Share Buyback Program; Reports Earnings
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- CDW (CDW) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!