Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Announces New Trust President & CEO
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Old Point Financial Corporation (Old Point) (Nasdaq: OPOF) is pleased to announce that A. Eric Kauders, Jr. has been appointed as President and Chief Executive Officer for Old Point Trust & Financial Services, N.A. (Old Point Trust). Mr. Kauders has over 20 years of wealth management leadership experience, where he led the fiduciary business in a three-state region with $16 billion in assets under management at Bank of America Private Bank. Prior to that role, he practiced law with McGuire Woods, LLP where he represented banks, trust companies, and individuals in fiduciary, contract, and bankruptcy matters.
Old Point's Chairman, President & CEO, Robert F. Shuford, Jr. said, "Eric's wealth management acumen will be a great benefit to Old Point as we continue with the execution of our strategies for profitability and growth. I have the utmost confidence in his ability to help further Old Point Trust's success while maintaining our dedication to unmatched, local support and service."
Kauders holds his bachelor's degree from the College of William and Mary and his Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia. He currently serves on the board of directors for the Virginia Council on Economic Education and the Virginia Bankers Association's Trust and Wealth Management Committee.
The role of President and Chief Executive Officer for Old Point Trust was previously held by Eugene M. Jordan, II, who has transitioned into the new role of General Counsel and Corporate Secretary for Old Point. Mr. Jordan served as the President and CEO of Old Point Trust for the past 19 years and continues to serve as Chairman of the Old Point Trust board of directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Adds Doug Cook as Chief Technology Officer
- Perficient (PRFT) Announces Acquisition of Overactive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesBankruptcy, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!