Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) Set to Join S&P 500; Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Ready Capital (RC) and Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) to Join S&P Smal
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
(Updated - December 2, 2019 5:18 PM EST)
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600:
S&P MidCap 400 constituent Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) will replace SunTrust Banks Inc. (NYSE: STI) in the S&P 500, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (NASDAQ: CCMP) will replace Old Dominion Freight Line in the S&P MidCap 400, and Ready Capital Corp. (NYSE: RC) will replace Cabot Microelectronics in the S&P SmallCap 600 prior to the open of trading on Monday, December 9. S&P 500 constituent BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) is acquiring SunTrust Banks in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions. Post acquisition, BB&T will change its name to Truist Financial Corp. and will trade under the ticker TFC.
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (NASDAQ: ILPT) will replace Cambrex Corp. (NYSE: CBM) in the S&P SmallCap 600 prior to the open of trading on Friday, December 6. Permira Advisors LLC is acquiring Cambrex in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altisource Asset Management (AAMC) Announces Departure of COO and Interim CEO Danya Sawyer
- Analyst says it's time for Uber to announce share buybacks after S&P 500 inclusion
- Ancora Backs Nelson Peltz for Walt Disney's (DIS) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, BB&T Capital Markets, Permira, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!