Odonate Therapeutics (ODT) Announces Discontinuation of Development of Tesetaxel
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Following feedback from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in a pre-New Drug Application meeting, Odonate Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODT) has concluded that the clinical data package for tesetaxel is unlikely to support FDA approval. Therefore, Odonate is discontinuing the development of tesetaxel and will wind down the operations of the Company. The Company will work with clinical sites to transition patients in ongoing tesetaxel clinical studies to appropriate alternative therapies.
“We thank the investigators, study team personnel, and especially the patients and their caregivers for their endeavors to improve treatments for patients with breast cancer,” said Kevin Tang, Chief Executive Officer of Odonate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regenxbio (RGNX) Reports First Patient Dosing in Cohort 3 of Phase I/II Trial of RGX-121 for Treatment of MPS II (Hunter Syndrome)
- LCI Industries (LCII) Announces Prelim. 1Q21 Sales Above Consensus
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Seeks Court Injunction to Protect Clinical Integrity of EXPAREL in Face of Scientifically Flawed and Misleading Information Published in Anesthesiology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!