Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Misses Q4 EPS by $1.04, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ocular Therapeutix (NASDAQ: OCUL) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.21), $1.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.76 million.
“The fourth quarter marked considerable commercial, clinical and regulatory progress for the Company,” said Antony Mattessich, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Physician interest in DEXTENZA® remains high, and despite the challenging backdrop of COVID, adoption by ASCs and HOPDs continues to drive strong growth in reported sales. In the fourth quarter of 2020, in-market purchases were in excess of 14,000 billable units, representing sequential quarterly growth of greater than 40%. Beyond DEXTENZA, we have a unique pipeline of ophthalmology product candidates that each target indications within multi-billion dollar segments of the ophthalmology market. In 2021 we look forward to initiating multiple Phase 2 programs.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) Reports Brazilian Approval for VYZULTA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!