Oak Street Health (OSH) Announces 9M Share Secondary Offering
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oak Street Health, Inc. (“Oak Street”) (NYSE: OSH), a network of value-based, primary care centers for adults on Medicare, today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 9,000,000 shares of its common stock by certain selling stockholders. Such selling stockholders also intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 shares of Oak Street’s common stock. Oak Street will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of the shares of its common stock being offered by the selling stockholders, and the selling stockholders will bear the costs associated with the sale of such shares, including underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Morgan Stanley, William Blair and Piper Sandler are acting as joint book running managers for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Street Starts Coverage of Olo (OLO) With Mostly Positive Ratings on Profitable Business Model
- JPMorgan Upgrades TOTAL SA (FP:FP) (TOT) to Overweight
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$130 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!