OPY Acquisition Corp. I (OHAAU) Prices Upsized 11M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- S&P 500, Dow climb on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OPY Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ: OHAAU), a blank check company incorporated as a Delaware corporation today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 11,000,000 units at an offering price of $10.00 per unit, with each unit consisting of one share of Class A common stock of the Company and one-half of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at $11.50 per share. The Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 1,650,000 additional units at $10.00 per unit to cover over-allotments, if any. The units are expected to trade on the Nasdaq Global Market (“Nasdaq”) under the ticker symbol “OHAAU” beginning October 27, 2021. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and the warrants are expected to be traded on Nasdaq under the symbols “OHAA” and “OHAAW” respectively. The offering is expected to close on October 29, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and Lake Street Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the securities sold in the initial public offering was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., 85 Broad Street, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10004, Attn: Syndicate Prospectus Department, telephone: (212) 667-8055 or by email at EquityProspectus@opco.com, or by accessing the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weibo (WB) Prices Global 11M Share Offering at HK $272.8/sh
- Selina to Become Publicly Traded Through Merger With BOA Acquisition Corp. (BOAS)
- Rumble Inc. to go Public Through Combination With Cantor Fitzgerald's CF Acquisition Corp. VI (CFVI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!