ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.935 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ONEOK (NYSE: OKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.935 per share, or $3.74 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 23, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ONEOK (OKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) and Extraction (XOG) to Combine in Merger of Equals
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!