ON24, Inc. (ONTF) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Outlook
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ON24, Inc. (NYSE: ONTF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.05, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.85 million.
First Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
- ARR: ARR increased 90% year-over-year to $163.1 million as of March 31, 2021.
- Revenue: Total revenue was $50.1 million, an increase of 102% year-over-year.
- Digital Experience Platform Business Revenue: Digital experience platform business revenue (excluding legacy revenue) was $50 million, an increase of 111% year-over-year.
- Operating Loss: Operating loss was $2.2 million, compared to an operating loss of $1.5 million in the first quarter of 2020.
- Non-GAAP Operating Income (Loss): Non-GAAP operating income was $2.8 million, compared to a non-GAAP operating loss of $1.1 million in the first quarter of 2020.
- Net Loss Attributable to Common Stockholders: Net loss attributable to common stockholders was $3.4 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, compared to a net loss attributable to common stockholders of $3.4 million, or $0.37 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2020.
- Non-GAAP Net Income (Loss): Non-GAAP net income was $2.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to a non-GAAP net loss of $1.7 million, or $0.18 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2020.
- Cash Flow: Net cash provided by operating activities was $3.7 million, compared to $1.3 million provided in operating activities in the first quarter of 2020. Free cash flow was $3.2 million for the quarter, compared to $1.2 million in the first quarter of 2020.
“We have started the year with strong momentum in the business. During the first quarter, total revenue grew 102% while ARR grew 90% year-over-year. Today, we are enabling thousands of companies to convert millions of prospects into customers,” said Sharat Sharan, co-founder and CEO of ON24. “We believe our cloud-based platform stands alone when it comes to driving engagement and delivering first-person data. As we move forward in a digital-first hybrid world, we believe that we are ideally positioned with a data-rich, digital system of engagement that enables measurable business growth for our customers.”
“In addition to the strong growth in total revenue and ARR, we drove non-GAAP operating profit and positive operating cash flow in the first quarter. We remain confident in our ability to continue delivering strong growth in 2021,” said Steve Vattuone, Chief Financial Officer of ON24.
ON24, Inc. sees Q2 2021 EPS of ($0.01), versus the consensus of ($0.02). ON24, Inc. sees Q2 2021 revenue of $50.5-51.5 million, versus the consensus of $50.04 million.
ON24, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.08)-($0.02), versus the consensus of ($0.10). ON24, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $207.5-210.5 million, versus the consensus of $207.64 million.
For the second quarter of 2021, the Company currently expects:
- Total revenue of $50.5 to $51.5 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income of $0 to $1.0 million.
- Non-GAAP net loss per share of $(0.01) using 47 million basic and diluted shares outstanding to non-GAAP net income per share of $0.01 using 57 million diluted shares outstanding.
For the full year 2021, the Company expects:
- Total revenue of $207.5 to $210.5 million.
- Non-GAAP operating loss of ($2.0) to non-GAAP operating income of $1.0 million.
- Non-GAAP loss per share of $0.08 to $0.02, using 44.4 million basic and diluted shares outstanding.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ON24, Inc. (ONTF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Climate Change Crisis Real Impact I Acquisition (CLII) Will Transfer to Nasdaq Following Completion of Merger with EVgo
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!