ON Semiconductor (ON) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenue Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) reported Q4 EPS of $0.35, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.45 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.35 billion.
- Fourth Quarter revenue of $1,446.3 million, up three percent year-over-year
- Fourth Quarter GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.21 as compared to $0.14 in the quarter a year ago
- Fourth Quarter Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.35, as compared to $0.30 in the quarter a year ago
- Record automotive revenue of $491 million in the fourth quarter
- Annual 2020 operating cash flow increased to $884.3 million from $694.7 million in 2019 on a 5 percent lower revenue
- Annual 2020 free cash flow increased to $500.7 million, from $160.1 million in 2019
“In the fourth quarter, we saw strong improvement in business trends driven by broad-based improvement in global macroeconomic environment, lean inventories, and a steep recovery in the automotive end-market, in which we continue to see our content growth exceed the overall automotive market growth. Based on current demand trends and the global macroeconomic outlook, we expect to continue to see above seasonal demand trends in the near term,” said Hassane El-Khoury, president and CEO of ON Semiconductor.
“ON Semiconductor has tremendous potential, and I am excited about the opportunities we have to unlock that potential and create value for our shareholders, customers, and employees. The company has outstanding assets, targeting the fastest growing semiconductor end-markets with solid margin potential. As we reposition the company, we aim to realign capital allocation and investments in the business with our strategic intent of driving strong revenue growth, structural margin expansion, and free cash flow generation.”
ON Semiconductor sees FY2021 revenue of $1.41-1.51 billion, versus the consensus of $1.48 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ON Semiconductor (ON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Issues Financial Targets for Fiscal Year 2025
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!