Nutriband (NTRB) to Officially Launch AI Tape brand in Q1 2023
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts NTRB Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nutriband Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRB)(NASDAQ: NTRBW) announced today that it has begun production of its AI Tape brand with an expected launch of the product line in Q1 2023.
AI Tape is designed to share many of the benefits of traditional Kinesiology Tape. AI Tape further adds soothing and therapeutic ingredients held in suspension with a proprietary adhesive mix.
AI Tape is manufactured in the USA at the Company's Pocono Pharmaceutical facility in North Carolina.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BridgeBio Pharma Inc. (BBIO) Said To Attract Interest From Pharma Companies - Bloomberg
- LG Energy in talks with Toyota (TM) to supply EV batteries
- Tesla (TSLA) rolls out safety score 2.0
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!