Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Estimates Third Quarter Revenues of $637M to $642M
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced estimated third quarter revenue between $637 and $642 million.
"Our third quarter revenue was softer than anticipated as the delta variant created unexpected disruptions in many of our markets," said Ryan Napierski, president and CEO of Nu Skin. "Unanticipated government restrictions impacted our ability to sell and distribute products, with the largest impact in Mainland China and Southeast Asia, and also disrupted promotional activities such as incentive trips and the performance of local expos in several markets.
"Despite the unanticipated COVID-related disruptions, our Collagen+ launch in the U.S. drove continued strong growth, and we successfully introduced our Tencent digital tools in China during the quarter. We are optimistic about our upcoming product launches and the rollout of additional social commerce tools in late 2021 and into next year. We remain confident in our strategy and anticipate annual 2021 revenue to be up modestly year over year."
Nu Skin Enterprises will release full third-quarter results and provide updated guidance after the market closes on Wednesday, Nov. 3 and will host a webcast at 5 p.m. ET that day at ir.nuskin.com. The financial information presented and a replay of the webcast will be available at the same location through Wednesday, Nov. 17.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Reaches Agreement with BioUrja Group for Sale of Peoria Dry Mill
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Announces Resignation of Pamela Thomas-Graham from Board
- Robotaxi fleets on roads likely 10 years away, Lucid CEO says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!