Novavax (NVAX) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.30), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.54 million versus the consensus estimate of $39.58 million.
“Novavax’ unprecedented development activities for NVX-CoV2373 and progress continued through the second quarter,” said Stanley C. Erck, President and Chief Executive Officer of Novavax. “Since identifying a candidate vaccine to address the COVID-19 pandemic in March, we’ve secured significant funding, implemented global manufacturing capacity and completed and reported our successful Phase 1 trial. We’ve also expanded our senior leadership team to advance our efforts to bring NVX-CoV2373 to market as rapidly as possible and grow our infrastructure to support commercial stage operations.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Novavax (NVAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orbital Energy Group (OEG) Subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services, Acquires Privately Owned Engineering Company, IMMCO Inc.
- Ideanomics (IDEX) Announces Shane McMahon Appointed Executive Chairman
- CNA Financial (CNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!