Novavax (NVAX) Tops Q1 EPS by 55c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) reported Q1 EPS of ($3.05), $0.55 better than the analyst estimate of ($3.60). Revenue for the quarter came in at $447.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $233.9 million.
"Novavax made great strides over the first quarter to pave the path for our COVID-19 vaccine candidate, NVX-CoV2373, notably achieving statistically significant efficacy across our Phase 3 UK and Phase 2b South Africa trials," said Stanley C. Erck, President and Chief Executive Officer, Novavax. "In parallel, we have secured additional manufacturing and supply agreements, expanding our global supply chain to over 10 countries. In the coming months, we look forward to delivering on critical milestones, including announcing final data from our PREVENT-19 Phase 3 trial, completing our regulatory submissions, evaluating NVX-CoV2373 in younger populations and continuing to develop our booster strategy to address the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. As we continue our dialogue with regulatory authorities for authorization, we remain committed to promptly delivering our vaccine globally, ensuring equitable access and expansive distribution."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Novavax (NVAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orbital Energy Group (OEG) Subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services, Acquires Privately Owned Engineering Company, IMMCO Inc.
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Reports Brokerage Metrics and Other Financial Information for July
- Green Plains (GPRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!