Novavax (NVAX) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c, Revenues Beat
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.58), $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.78). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.74 million.
“Our accomplishments to-date in 2020, including significant progress in our influenza and COVID‑19 vaccine programs, are the most impressive in the company’s history,” said Stanley C. Erck, President and Chief Executive Officer of Novavax. “We shared successful pivotal Phase 3 results for NanoFlu that demonstrated both efficacy and safety in a pivotal trial, a significant milestone towards bringing this innovative product to an influenza market in need of new options. We also reacted quickly to the coronavirus pandemic by developing and quickly advancing NVX‑CoV2373, our COVID‑19 vaccine candidate, which shows strong potential to have a positive impact on this global health crisis. Looking ahead, with a strengthened balance sheet and CEPI’s substantial funding, we will focus on scaling up manufacturing and delivering clinical data for NVX‑CoV2373, while simultaneously completing the necessary actions needed to prepare our BLA filing for NanoFlu.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Novavax (NVAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heska (HSKA) Tops Q2 EPS by 71c
- IPG Photonics (IPGP) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c
- Zymeworks (ZYME) Announces Milestone Payment as Janssen Achieves First Patient Dosed for its Bispecific Antibody Utilizing Zymeworks’ Azymetric and EFECT Therapeutic Platforms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!