NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $677 million versus the consensus estimate of $659.96 million.
Q4 Non-GAAP Financial Highlights and Commentary YoY
- Record revenue of $677 million, up 11% in USD
- Record diluted EPS of $0.40, up 54%
- Operating margin was 50.5%, up 900 bps
- Consumer reported billings was $748 million, up 17% in USD
- Direct customer count of 23 million, up 2.8 million
“We’re on a mission to bring Cyber Safety to everyone,” said Vincent Pilette, CEO of NortonLifeLock. “I’m proud of what the team achieved in our first fiscal year. We accelerated growth, expanded our international footprint, and added freemium capability. In the fourth quarter alone, we added 2 million new customers, and achieved record revenue and profit. This is possible because we are all driven by our vision to protect and empower people to live their digital lives safely. We are just getting started.”
NortonLifeLock Inc. sees FY2022 EPS of $0.40-$0.42, versus the consensus of $0.39. NortonLifeLock Inc. sees FY2022 revenue of $680-690 million, versus the consensus of $659.06 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
- Trean Insurance Group (TIG) Promotes Julie Baron to President and Chief Operating Officer and Nicholas Vassallo to CFO
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!