Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 3.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northrim BanCorp (NASDAQ: NRIM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on September 13, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 5, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 4, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
“Our growing franchise is generating solid profitability, and we are pleased that our financial results allowed us to increase our quarterly cash dividend,” said Joe Schierhorn, President and CEO. At the stock price of $36.34 per share at the close of the market on August 22, 2019, the current dividend equates to a yield of 3.63% on an annualized basis.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Announces Entry into Equipment Finance Business
- Poly (POLY) Appoints Warren Schlichting as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!