Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northrim BanCorp (NASDAQ: NRIM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
“Our Northrim franchise is generating solid profitability, and we are committed to providing returns to our shareholders through dividends,” said Joe Schierhorn, President and CEO. At the stock price of $43.12 per share at the close of the market on May 27, 2021, the current dividend equates to a yield of 3.43% on an annualized basis.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- comScore (SCOR) CFO to Depart
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!