Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. (NGA) on Watch as Merger Target Lion Electric Lands California's Largest School District
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SPAC Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: NGA) on watch after merger target Lion Electric (Lion), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, today announced that it has secured an order for its all-electric school buses from the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!