Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.99; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.99 per share, or $3.96 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.94.
The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
"Strong operational results achieved through our precision scheduled railroading transformation have underpinned robust cash flow generation," said James A. Squires, Norfolk Southern chairman, president and CEO. "Today's announcements highlight our confidence in long-term value creation and commitment to superior shareholder returns."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Norfolk Southern (NSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!