Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.99; 1.7% Yield
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.99 per share, or $3.96 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.94.
The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
"Strong operational results achieved through our precision scheduled railroading transformation have underpinned robust cash flow generation," said James A. Squires, Norfolk Southern chairman, president and CEO. "Today's announcements highlight our confidence in long-term value creation and commitment to superior shareholder returns."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Norfolk Southern (NSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.68; 1.4% Yield
- Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Bank of Princeton (BPRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.18; 2.8% Yield