Nordstrom (JWN) CTO/CIO to Step Down
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) disclosed:
On September 30, 2022, Edmond Mesrobian, the Company’s Chief Technology and Information Officer, informed the Company that he was stepping down from his position. His last day with the Company will be October 14, 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Names Elliott Rodgers COO, CFO to Depart
- Valens Company (VLNS) Shareholders Vote in Favour of the Arrangement with SNDL
- SeaStar Medical (ICU) Appoints Rick Barnett as Chairman of the Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!