Noble Corp (NE) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 86.7% to $0.02; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Corp (NYSE: NE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized. This is an 86.7% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on May 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
Addressing the Board's decision to adjust the dividend, David W. Williams, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Noble Corporation plc, said, "Noble continues to implement strategic adjustments that further reinforce our sound position as we guide the Company through this historic downturn. This action fortifies our robust liquidity, which stood at $2.7 billion at March 31, 2016. We are confident that the efficient use of cash reserves, which enhances liquidity and improves our financial flexibility, will help drive our long-term success and continue to strengthen our competitiveness in the offshore drilling industry."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Noble Corp (NE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.15; 12.8% Yield
- WRAP Technologies (WRAP) Announces Largest Single Purchase Order for BolaWrap Remote Restraint Devices
- Stifel Financial (SF) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!