Nikola warns of supply constraints of batteries, chips and touch screens
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
FILE PHOTO: U.S. Nikola's logo is pictured at an event held to present CNH's new full-electric and Hydrogen fuel-cell battery trucks in partnership with U.S. Nikola event in Turin, Italy, December 3, 2019. REUTERS/Massimo Pinca
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SEOUL (Reuters) - Nikola Corp on Friday warned of supply constraints of batteries, chips, touch screens and other parts.
During a conference call, Nikola said it has enough battery cells to achieve its plan to build 50-100 battery-electric Tre deliveries in 2021, but battery makers have yet to make commitment to next year's supplies.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Successfully Completes 737 MAX 10 First Flight
- SEC Investigating Former Chair of Auditing Industry Regulator - DJ
- Australian police arrest man over alleged Islamic State membership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, General News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!