Nikola (NKLA) founder Trevor Milton said to have posted a $100 million bond, secured by two $40 million properties - CNBC
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) founder Trevor Milton said to have posted a $100 million bond, secured by two $40 million properties - CNBC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Announces Issuance of New Method Patent for Stress Urinary Incontinence in Australia
- Cue Biopharma (CUE) Granted U.S. Patents on Lead Clinical Program Novel Drug Product Candidate CUE-101
- Gevo (GEVO) Acquires Butamax Patent Estate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!