NiSource (NI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall St set for higher open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NiSource (NYSE: NI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 20, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 30, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 29, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NiSource (NI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
- Align Technology (ALGN) Announces $100 Million Accelerated Stock Repurchase Program
- Splunk (SPLK) to Acquire TruSTAR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!