NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NextGen Healthcare (NASDAQ: NXGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.36 million.
“Our solid fiscal third quarter results demonstrate that our strategy is working – both within our client base and with increasing new client bookings. This success reflects the strength of our integrated platform and client experience,” said Rusty Frantz, president and chief executive officer of NextGen Healthcare. “As we look forward, we expect to continue to drive revenue growth as well as investing in opportunities to expand that growth in the future.”
NextGen Healthcare sees FY2021 EPS of $0.92-$0.98, versus the consensus of $0.96. NextGen Healthcare sees FY2021 revenue of $547-555 million, versus the consensus of $551.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Sanofi (SNY) Acquires Tidal Therapeutics for $160M Upfront and Up to $310M in Milestones
- Regeneron (REGN) Announces NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Strongly Recommend Use of REGEN-COV in Outpatients at High Risk of Clinical Progression