NextEra Energy (NEE) Sells Florida City Gas to Chesapeake (CPK), Reaffirms Long-Term Guidance
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE) today announced its Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) subsidiary has entered into a definitive agreement to sell Florida City Gas (FCG) to Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK) (Chesapeake Utilities) for
"We are pleased that FPL has reached this agreement to sell FCG to Chesapeake Utilities," said
The transaction value of
FCG serves about 120,000 residential and commercial natural gas customers across eight counties in
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is serving as financial advisor to NextEra Energy, and Norton Rose Fulbright is serving as the company's legal advisor.
NextEra Energy today is reaffirming that its long-term financial expectations remain unchanged. For 2023 and 2024, NextEra Energy continues to expect adjusted earnings per share to be in the ranges of
Presentation at 2023 Wolfe Research Utilities, Midstream & Clean Energy Conference
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil (JBL) Lowers Guidance
- LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.00 ; Offers Guidance
- CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; offers guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!