NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NREF) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NYSE: NREF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.55, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NREF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo profit boosted by lower reserves, easing sales scandal costs
- SOS Limited (SOS) Announces Receipt of the Third Batch of Crypto Mining Rigs and First Quarter Mining Results
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh