New Frontier Health Corporation (NFH) Reports Q4 Revenues of RMB639.7M
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New Frontier Health Corporation (NYSE: NFH) reported Q4 Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB639.7 million, versus RMB561.5 million reported last year.
For the Quarter Ended December 31, 2019:
- Revenue increased by 13.9% to RMB639.7 million from RMB561.5 million.
- Net loss increased to RMB223.2 million from RMB4.1 million, mainly resulted from one-time transaction related costs3 of RMB147.5 million and an expanded cost basis partially due to the two new hospitals in Guangzhou and Shanghai Pudong, as well as one-off relocation costs related to the move to the expanded facility for PXU.
- Pro-forma adjusted EBITDA4 increased by 218.2% to RMB27.6 million.
- Tier 1 Operating Assets: revenue increased by 6.4% to RMB462.2 million from RMB434.4 million, pro-forma adjusted EBITDA decreased by 5.8% to RMB109.5 million due to an increase in full time medical staff headcounts to support the expanding service lines, as well as additional one-off year-end bonuses awarded for over-achieving 2019 full year budget targets.
- Tier 2 Operating and Other Assets: revenue increased by 8.6% to RMB95.9 million from RMB88.3 million and adjusted EBITDA5 (before IFRS 16 adoption) increased by 117.9% to RMB0.6 million from RMB(3.2) million due to increases in patient volume and continued ramping up at tier 2 operating facilities.
- Expansion Assets: revenue increased by 98.9% to RMB81.6 million from RMB38.8 million and adjusted EBITDA (before IFRS 16 adoption) improved to RMB(37.0) million from RMB(64.4) million due to the continued ramp-up of expansion assets.
Mr. Antony Leung, Chairman of NFH said: “New Frontier Health successfully completed the acquisition of United Family Healthcare in December and delivered strong financial results for 2019. We are delighted to see that UFH has continued its growth in operating assets and ramp up speed of its expansion assets. Looking forward, we remain committed to building and growing our integrated healthcare platform to provide world-class, quality healthcare services to patients in China.”
Ms. Roberta Lipson, Chief Executive Officer of NFH and founder of UFH, commented, “A number of operating achievements helped drive our growth this quarter. Revenue in operating assets continued to grow based on ever-wider recognition of our brand and consumers’ continued confidence in our services, as well as continued expansion of service lines. We moved our original Shanghai Puxi hospital to its new, larger quarters at the end of the year, tripling the capacity of the hospital in a newer and more attractive space. Our Tier 2 Operating Assets also experience strong growth and our expansion assets continued to ramp up as well.”
“As we began 2020, the coronavirus outbreak in China had an impact on China as a whole and on our operations,” she continued. “Looking beyond the outbreak, we see many opportunities to grow our business. As we continue to deliver premium, high-quality services, we are focused on growing our business and shareholder value by driving patient volume, promoting growth within our practice verticals, and growing our network.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on New Frontier Health Corporation (NFH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Morgan Stanley Sees $10 of General Motors (GM) Earnings Power
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Q1 Revenues Rise 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!