New Age Beverages (NBEV) Debuts Its Initial Portfolio of CBD-Infused Beverages
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW AGE BEVERAGES CORPORATION (NASDAQ: NBEV), the Colorado-based organic, natural and healthy functional beverage company, intending to become the world's leading healthy beverage company, today announced the debut of its portfolio of CBD-Infused beverages from its Health Sciences Division.
- New Age debuted its portfolio of CBD-infused relaxation tea's, CBD-infused sparkling waters, and CBD-infused shots, each with 25mg of full-spectrum CBD.
- Planned launch with major retailers and distributors nationally as soon as the Farm Bill is enacted, utilizing New Age's existing national distribution footprint and penetration in 40 of the top 50 retailers in North America.
- CBD portfolio, other New Age brands, and store brand/private label offerings expected to round out New Age's portfolio and position the company as the authority in the emerging and high-growth healthy beverage category.
New Age Health Sciences, a wholly-owned subsidiary of New Age Beverages Corporation that houses all of New Age's patents, cooperative research studies, and human trial information, debuted its portfolio of CBD-infused beverages in offsite meetings during the North American Convenience Store Show (NACS) held in Las Vegas on October 7th-10th, and held one-on-one meetings with major retailers and distribution partners on October 8th-10th.
Some of the country's largest distributors and retailers also attended New Age's CBD launch event where they tasted the company's range of CBD-infused sparkling waters and CBD-infused relaxation teas, and received brand and product overviews, pricing, and pre-order information.
Michael Cunningham, senior vice president of sales for New Age commented, "The demand and interest for these products is unlike I have ever seen in my career. Customers loved the taste of New Age's CBD-infused products and many of them committed to bring in the products for sale.
"We invested the time and resources to get the taste and efficacy perfect on these CBD products. Retailer and distributor partner enthusiasm confirms that we got it right. Everyone knows about the full suite of New Age brands and their potential relevance in the CBD space. We intend to provide a full portfolio of offerings in this emerging growth segment, and expect the range of choices for retailers, distributors and consumers best position New Age to be the leader and authority in the sector."
Dr. Gerry Haase, Chief Medical Officer for the New Age Health Sciences Division, was in attendance and provided a position paper and references on CBD, and was available for Q&A with retailers on the science and technology behind New Age's approach. Haase commented, "We are taking a very fact-based, scientifically and medically grounded, and responsible approach to our efforts with CBD. We believe our full spectrum CBD-infused beverages provide the most benefit for consumers, but it is clear from the questions from prospective partners that there is a significant amount of education needed on the types of CBD there are, the benefits, and how and what to communicate."
As part of its approach to the category, New Age is also initiating the creation of the 1st CBD industry association for consumer goods (CBD-CPG). New Age is inviting others to participate who share a common interest in defining industry standards for quality, dosage accuracy, and effectiveness, and who are open to a collaborative approach with regulatory bodies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Appoints Avi Zvi as CEO
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- X4 Pharmaceuticals (XFOR) Announces Positive Preliminary Data from Ongoing Phase 1b Clinical Trial of Mavorixafor in Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia as Published in EHA Abstract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!