NeuroPace, Inc. (NPCE) Prices 6M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NeuroPace, Inc. (NASDAQ: NPCE), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on developing products to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from epilepsy, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share. All shares of common stock are being offered by NeuroPace for total gross proceeds of $102 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses. In addition, NeuroPace has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. NeuroPace’s common stock is expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 22, 2021, under the ticker symbol “NPCE”. The offering is expected to close on April 26, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities and SVB Leerink are also acting as book-running managers for the offering.
Registration statements relating to the shares being sold in this offering have been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and declared effective. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) Files Registration Statement for Proposed IPO
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts NeuroPace Inc (NPCE) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts NeuroPace Inc (NPCE) at Overweight, Sees Double Market Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!