NetApp (NTAP) sees charges from plan to restructure
- Indexes jump on inflation data; Nasdaq posts best qtr since 2020
- EPS recession is coming; Citi upgrades US equities, Tech to Overweight
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in March
- Micron (MU) drops as China launches cybersecurity review of its products
- Netflix to rein in movie output, slash jobs in restructuring push - Bloomberg
Get Alerts NTAP Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL ( Down)
Dividend Yield: 3.1%
Revenue Growth %: -7.1%
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) disclosed:
On January 31, 2023, NetApp, Inc. (the “Company”) announced a plan to restructure and reduce the Company’s workforce as a part of its planned efforts to realign resources to prioritize investments against its biggest opportunities in light of the macroeconomic challenges and reduced spending environment that continue to impact the Company. In connection with these actions, the Company expects to reduce its worldwide headcount by approximately 8%. The reduction in workforce is expected to be substantially implemented through the end of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2023.
The Company expects to incur aggregate charges of approximately $85 to $95 million consisting primarily of employee severance and benefit costs associated with the restructuring. The Company expects that most of these charges will be cash expenditures and that it will recognize the majority of these charges in the third quarter of fiscal 2023. The estimated charges that the Company expects to incur are subject to a number of assumptions, and actual results may differ materially from these estimates. The Company may also incur additional costs not currently contemplated due to unanticipated events that may occur as a result of, or that are associated with, its workforce reduction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Orbit slumps after Branson-owned rocket firm lays off 85% of staff
- Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) Provides Update on Newly Published Future Effective Medicare Local Coverage Determination on Molecular Testing
- micromobility.com (MCOM) to Expand into E-commerce and Retail, with First Physical Store Planned Opening in Soho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!