Nelnet (NNI) Acquires Catholic Faith Technologies
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nelnet Business Services, a division of Nelnet, Inc. (NYSE: NNI), is expanding its church technology offerings with the recent acquisition of Catholic Faith Technologies (CFT), an online learning and formation platform company located in Overland Park, KS.
CFT currently offers their learning management technology and services to faith-based organizations as Catholic Faith Technologies and to businesses under the CD2 Learning brand. Their award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) technology delivers micro-learning opportunities and customizable training platforms to churches, non-profit organizations, and companies across the country.
"The culture and products offered by CFT are in nearly perfect alignment with Nelnet's mission to make dreams possible through service and technology," said Becky Pollock, Managing Director at Nelnet Business Services. "This acquisition will enable us to expand services to our faith community partners, as well as enter into and support new markets."
"The ability for us to continue to serve and grow in both of our primary markets was key to our decision to join Nelnet," said Rich Bartlett, CEO of CFT. "Our organizations have assembled a group of highly-intelligent and hard-working servant leaders, all of whom are incredibly passionate about what they do. Our shared vision and mission will not only enhance our customer offerings but allow us to continue to serve our clients with confidence and humility."
"We are excited to bring Catholic Faith Technologies into Nelnet, alongside our FACTS and Aware3 brands, to expand our ability to serve private and faith-based organizations," said Pollock. "With all of us becoming more dependent upon online tools and mobile applications to facilitate efficient and engaging connections, this is a tremendous opportunity to bring enhanced value to the organizations we serve."
CFT will continue to be led by Bartlett and CFT President, Jay Breeden.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppHarvest (APPH) Announces Ciara Burnham and Geof Rochester to Board
- Novavax (NVAX) announces Gale E. Smith, Ph.D. promoted to Senior Vice President, Greg Covino to step down as CFO
- Bruker (BRKR) Reports 1Q21 Prelim. Revenue Results Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!