Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Navios Maritime Acquisition (NYSE: NNA) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.79), $0.50 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.55 million versus the consensus estimate of $168 million.
Angeliki Frangou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Navios Acquisition stated, “The pandemic materially impacted the tanker sector. In early 2020, collapsing oil demand drove the need for storage. As the pandemic progressed, the recession in the travel and entertainment industries migrated to oil transportation. While we believe the outlook looks brighter now, with countries well into vaccination programs and the travel industry showing signs of revival, the market remains difficult today.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Talos Energy (TALO) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!